Sunday, June 7, 2009

Orlando Part I




We just got back from Orlando celebrating Nanny (G-G) and Poppy's 60th wedding anniversary. We stayed in a huge 7 bedroom house with G-G, Poppy, The Freedmans (Aunt Roni, Uncle Alan, Jacob, and Adam), Mama, Papa, Aunt Boo Boo, and Nanny Nita. We had a blast, but we missed Aunt Jenni and Uncle Bri. Judy, Eugene, Joe, Gloria, Bluma, and Beth also joined us for the weekend celebration.

There was a water park inside the resort area that was perfect for Neil. He had fun in the lazy river and was very brave on the slides and jungle gym. Neil also participated in Silly Saturday in his first balloon toss competition.

Sorry it took me so long to post. I had this in my draft folder and didn't realize that I didn't publish it.

Once I figure out how to download the videos from the Flip, I will post part 2. We had a wonderful time!

No comments: